That little guy from Brooklyn who was too dumb not to run away from a fight, I’m following him.
When I first got this role I just cried like a baby because I was like, “Wow, next Halloween, I’m gonna open the door and there’s gonna be a little kid dressed as the Falcon.” That’s the thing that always gets me. I feel like everybody deserves that. I feel like there should be a Latino superhero. Scarlett [Johansson] does great representation for all the other girls, but there should be a Wonder Woman movie. I don’t care if they make 20 bucks, if there’s a movie you’re gonna lose money on, make it Wonder Woman. You know what I mean, ’cause little girls deserve that. There’s so many of these little people out here doing awful things for money in the world of being famous. And little girls see that. They should have the opposite spectrum of that to look up to.
Dreamboat, check, awesome human being, check.
#look at your favorites#now back to mackie#sadly your favorites aren’t mackie#but if they stopped being misogynistic assholes#they could be like mackie#look back at this post#this post is now that piece of furniture you’ve always wanted#and he found it in a dumpster#he doesn’t need a horse because he flies on the sighs of angels
- steve introducing bucky to the avengers
- all of them being instantly accepting of him
- bucky speaking russian with natasha
- clint teaching bucky all about archery and television
- thor inviting bucky to go out drinking with him
- tony offering to upgrade bucky’s arm
- bucky hanging out with bruce in his lab late at night
- bucky barnes being loved and having a family
HOW DID I SCROLL PAST THIS WITHOUT GIVING IT A CHANCE
With this gif, we shall achieve world peace.